Here’s a great opportunity to show case our wonderful aircraft and demonstrate what can be achieved as a “home builder”.
Be in it to win! We look forward to seeing many entries this year.
Please note your interest in entering the judging, and in which Category, by collecting a form when you arrive at Narromine. Any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. GRAND CHAMPION AMATEUR BUILT EXPERIMENTAL AIRCRAFT
* Only open to those who have previously won any section in Category 2, or who are either a previous Grand Champion amateur built winner or a previous Concors d’Elegance winner.
2. BEST AMATEUR BUILT EXPERIMENTAL AIRCRAFT
* Not open to previous winners in this Category or GRAND CHAMPION EXPERIMENTAL.
This category is for VH registered Experimental aircraft in the following sub-categories:
A – Clive Canning best metal built aircraft.
B – Best Composite aircraft.
C – John Liddell best hybrid or rag and tube amateur built aircraft.
* Note – Hybrid refers to any aircraft not build primarily from metal or composites or combination.
The best of the three above Best Amateur Build Experimental sub-categories ( A, B & C ) also wins the Concors d’Elegance.
3. HENRY MILLICER INNOVATION AWARD
Best Australian Technical Innovation or Design (see separate entry form).
There are also awards for the following categories:
- Presidents award for the person who has contributed greatly to the SAAA during the last year.
- The pilot that has traveled the greatest distance.
- The youngest pilot.
- The oldest pilot.
- Who has completed the longest nonstop flight.