Here’s a great opportunity to show case our wonderful aircraft and demonstrate what can be achieved as a “home builder”.
Judging will happen on Friday 18th October 2019.
Be in it to win! We look forward to seeing many entries this year.
Please note your interest in entering the judging, and in which Category, by contacting the Judging Co-Ordinator, Bruce Towns, at email@example.com
1. GRAND CHAMPION AMATEUR BUILT EXPERIMENTAL AIRCRAFT
* Only open to those who have previously won any section in Category 2, or who are either a previous Grand Champion amateur built winner or a previous Concors d’Elegance winner.
2. BEST AMATEUR BUILT EXPERIMENTAL AIRCRAFT
* Not open to previous winners in this Category or GRAND CHAMPION EXPERIMENTAL.
This category is for VH registered Experimental aircraft in the following sub-categories:
A – Clive Canning best metal amateur built aircraft.
B – Best Composite amateur built aircraft.
C – John Liddell best hybrid or rag and tube amateur built aircraft.
* Note – Hybrid refers to any aircraft not build primarily from metal or composites or combination.
3. CONCORS D’ELEGANCE
The best of the three above Best Amateur Build Experimental sub-categories ( A, B & C ) also wins the Concors d’Elegance.