Here’s a great opportunity to show case our wonderful aircraft and demonstrate what can be achieved as a “home builder”.
Judging will happen on Friday 18th October 2019.
Be in it to win! We look forward to seeing many entries this year.
Please note your interest in entering the judging, and in which Category, by collecting a form when you arrive at Narromine. Any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. GRAND CHAMPION AMATEUR BUILT EXPERIMENTAL AIRCRAFT
* Only open to those who have previously won any section in Category 2, or who are either a previous Grand Champion amateur built winner or a previous Concors d’Elegance winner.
2. BEST AMATEUR BUILT EXPERIMENTAL AIRCRAFT
* Not open to previous winners in this Category or GRAND CHAMPION EXPERIMENTAL.
This category is for VH registered Experimental aircraft in the following sub-categories:
A – Clive Canning best metal built aircraft.
B – Best Composite aircraft.
C – John Liddell best hybrid or rag and tube amateur built aircraft.
* Note – Hybrid refers to any aircraft not build primarily from metal or composites or combination.
The best of the three above Best Amateur Build Experimental sub-categories ( A, B & C ) also wins the Concors d’Elegance.
3. HENRY MILLICER INNOVATION AWARD
Best Australian Technical Innovation or Design (see separate entry form).
There are also awards for the following categories:
- Presidents award for the person who has contributed greatly to the SAAA during the last year.
The following awards have been proudly sponsored by Aerophilic Aviation:
- The pilot that has traveled the greatest distance.
- The youngest pilot.
- The oldest pilot.
- Who has completed the longest nonstop flight.